Intelligently guides your work
ElastoTec’s intelligent user interface guides you step by step through your work, and is also simple to maintain and service. You can manage and control ElastoTec’s functions through its easy-to-use touchscreen interface, and with the handy wireless remote you can operate the system from a distance of up to 200 meters.
Easy to transport
The ElastoTec relining system is designed to make the on-site workflow as easy as possible. The compact unit is easy to transport to and move around the renovation site, saving time and effort.
CE-certified. No compressed air.
Instead of heavy compressed air, the ElastoTec system utilizes a hydraulic mechanism that requires less pressure to operate. That means no risk of dangerous bursts due to excess pressure.
All parts and modules have a protective covering. ElastoTec is also CE-certified and complies with all applicable EU product safety directives.
Functionalities that increase efficiency
- Get step-by-step guidance in six languages* from the easy-to-use touchscreen
- Control wirelessly with a 200-meter range remote
- Save material-consumption data from the system to a USB stick to help you with budgeting, material purchasing, and assigning costs per apartment
- Increase work safety with excess pressure reporting
- Easily monitor and adjust material mixing ratios
- Control material flow more accurately with real-time increase of mass in 10-g increments
- Use all year round – circulation mode stops the relining material from thickening in cold conditions by warming it before use
- Make your workflow more efficient – no need to empty and clean tanks or hoses between jobs
- Set a time delay for system valves and spinners
- Height: 1080 mm, Width: 570 mm, Depth: 540 mm
- Weight (approx.): 80 kg
- Supply current: 230 V AC
- Touchscreen user interface
- Six language options*
- Remote control
- Indicator light and audible alarm
- Five detachable modules for easy maintenance
- Three closed, leak-proof containers for materials
- Removable tank with a drip-proof valve and quick release lock
- Volume sensors in tanks